Monday, May 18, 2009

beached

me, not him. I've got this pain ongoing in my tum. It reminded me a bit of an elderly lady I know who has suffered something like that with good grace for many years. I've only had it for about 2 weeks. Have a visit to the phlebotomist later in the week.
Anyway, Pads' tube just came up an hour or so ago, without warning. He may have been due anti-emetics but that doesnt explain it because he's not even supposed to need them this late in the cycle. He's had a quiet day: felt too rough in his (lower) bowels to make it to school. The play therapist came again. Nothing to suggest he was in danger of parting with the tube, but then that's the same as happened in Ireland. It just moves us one step closer to pushing to get a PEG fitted. Last time we were in we met a lad who had one of these and he and his family were all very happy with it.

No comments: