Friday, May 9, 2008

reflections on Greece


I am not sure what to do about Greece - in terms of feeding back stuff from it to folks back home. The sessions I went to were quite theoretical, for example, in terms of researching learning technology or taking a critical view of developments and trends. I gave my presentation to a packed audience and not everyone was comfortable with the idea that networked learning may actually mean something different than e-learning - perhaps they were worried that I was potentially challenging them about their right to be at the conference. I am trying not to go down that dogmatic route, the one that sees networked learning as somehow 'better than', or a step change forward compared to, constructivism or cognitivism and certainly behaviourism.
I may come back to this and edit sommore later - off to email someone.

No comments: