Tuesday, January 13, 2009

weak

We're glad to have Moli back and, to be honest, she's glad to be home after so many late nights. Big thanks to Ruth and Rhys for helping us with the travel.
Pads is pretty weak these days. Yesterday he had a craving for IKEA meat-balls so Ally took him and, sure enough, he polished off 10 of them (plus 3 chips)! Just walking around IKEA once was enough to floor him for the afternoon though. He had a better sleep last night and arose at a reasonable time but I have no idea where we are in terms of a return to school at the moment.
Ash finally finished "The Fellowship of the Ring" on Saturday (I've said they can watch the film if they read the book first). This inspired Bo to pick up the Hobbit which I dont have a film to show him of but seems like Hollywood have that one in hand for me - although might be a few years off yet...

2 comments:

Susanna said...

I love the LOTR trilogy- although they do play around with the characters somewhat- like Faramir.

Mike Johnson said...

yes - that's why I get them to read them first...