Tuesday, June 29, 2010

On the sick (soon)

Pads was amazingly cheerful today. Last night I was dreading how he would even sleep, let alone face up to the injection this morning. He was hardly troubled in fact, just 'ouched' a bit and then he was back to joking. He lasted well through the day - even to being able to come with us to Moli's end of term school show, which was excellent!
I popped along to get a repeat prescription for myself this morning. I ended up having quite a chat with the Dr., coming out with a sick note for 2 months from next Monday. This is the first time I've been in possession of such a thing. These new forms have some flexibility to allow me to do a bit of work at home, if I want to. But the main thing is that it gives me/us some breathing space for the weeks ahead.

No comments: